Job Title : Global Recruitment Officer – South AsiaLocation : DubaiCompany : University of Wollongong in DubaiSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
We are looking for an energetic person to be part of our international student recruitment team in the newly created position of Global Recruitment Officer.
This position will be responsible for recruiting international students from South Asia to the University of Wollongong Australia, UOW College Australia and eventually to UOW’s other offshore campuses.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and managing recruitment activities for the South Asia market, providing quality account management to a network of agents and to provide high quality advice to internal stakeholders regarding recruitment from South Asia.
This role will require a flexible attitude to work including a willingness to travel, initiative, enthusiasm, proactive approach and a positive attitude. It may include work on weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally.
To view the full position description click HEREQualifications
- Relevant Bachelors degree
- Relevant experience in a student recruitment, sales or a customer service role with the ability to work towards recruitment targets with strong understanding of recruitment cycle and recruitment timelines.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and the ability to develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with a diverse range of clients, including potential students, agents, key partners, institutional representatives at all levels of seniority, sponsors, government officials and/or distributors with the objective of increasing business to the organization.
- Post graduate qualification
This position is based on the Dubai campus in Knowledge Park, it includes a competitive salary and the following benefits:
- annual economy class airfare allowance for the Employee
- economy class repatriation and expatriation tickets for the Employee
- annual education allowance of 10,000 AED per eligible dependent
- medical insurance for the employee and eligible dependents;
- life and disability insurance for the employee
- sales-based incentive scheme.
Closing date: 21st April 2021
To Apply: Please note that only online applications will be accepted. Appointment of the best candidate will be made on the basis of qualifications and relevant experience. Review of applications will begin after the closing date and will continue until the position is filled.
- UOWD is an equal opportunity employer that attracts, develops, motivates, empowers, and retains a diverse workforce.