Job Title : Night SupervisorLocation : DubaiCompany : Radisson Blu Hotel - Dubai Deira Creek - RoomsSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
Does the hustle and bustle of life excite you? Are you able to create a loyal following, whilst handling the pace and keeping your team checked in? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our first class Front Office Team is the heart of the house where we exude patience, empathy and personality to host the show and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Front Office Supervisor, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Night Supervisor:
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Delivers on plans and objectives where front office initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Supervises the front office team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Takes ownership to deliver an effective planned guest engagement programme
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Night Supervisor:
- Experience in front office
- Arabic Speaker
- GCC Experience is a must
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem-solving capabilities offering support where required
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
"The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek lies within the beautiful Deira Creek area of Dubai. The hotel, first built in 1975, is a classic fixture of Old Dubai. Each of the 288 rooms and suites boasts a private balcony and ensures a comfortable stay for our guests. With a selection of 9 on-site dining venues that varies from Japanese, Chinese and Persian cuisine we are sure we can provide exceptional dining experiences to our guests.
The heath club with gym, squash courts, a sauna, spa and more make it easy for our guests to maintain their fitness routine while travelling. To ensure stress free travel for our guests we also offer valet parking, limousine transportation, car rental and a baby sitting service."
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.