Job Title : Accountant - Financial operation reportingLocation : Abu DhabiCompany : AldarSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-11Close Date : 2021-06-11Description
Perform monthly, quarterly & yearly closing related activities independently and assist in preparing all financial reports for Aldar Investments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper accounting of the asset management has been implemented and proper closing of each asset has been maintained on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Assist in managing the asset portfolio accounting & reporting function efficiently.
- Monitor over AR & AP functions KPI (including timely billing, collection and application of receipts)
- Compile & Compute Service Charge Cost based on actuals and estimates for SC billing
- Assist in the preparation, review and submission of monthly management accounts for asset including review of payables, receivables, variances with budgets, Income, Service charge accounting, Provision for doubtful debts, etc.
- Assist the asset management team with financial and accounting reports as may be needed from time to time.
- Manage Gift Card business accounts and reconciliation in books.
- Participate in the preparation of budget draft (initial budget draft).
- Review of the budget various versions.
- Prepare & review P&L forecast.
- Prepare Rolling cash flow.
- Prepare management report (AM reporting, financial reporting and Investment Committee report (ICP).
- Prepare & review accruals revenue and expenses.
- Track actual Vs budget for expenses and keep flag check on PRs, TCRF
- Track and Control Capex spent compared to Budget
- Attend queries in relation to General Ledger / Sub ledger / Balance sheet items
- Participate in audit related reporting and enquiries and being aware of EPRA: (European Standard Reporting).
Related years of experience:
Min of: 3+ years of experience of financial accounting and management accounting experience
Required field of experience:
- Experience of accounting within real estate or related industry is preferred (Specially in Retail or shopping Mall Segment)
- Experience in complex Group-wide accounting and reporting, preferably in a public company
Technical and interpersonal skills:
- Knowledge of and ability to apply international accounting standards and ERP systems
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to internal controls
- Good analytical skills
- Vigilant and detail oriented
- Bachelors degree in accounting or similar field
- CA/CPA/ACCA preferred