Job Title : Liquorland Sales AssistantLocation : Upper Coomera QLDCompany : Coles CareersSalary : Open Date : 2021-03-12Close Date : 2021-05-12
Requisition ID: 14389
Employment Type: Casual
Good things start here
Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives.
About the role
Do you know your Ale from your Lager, or your Merlot from your Shiraz? Come join the Liquorland team as a Sales Assistant and put your knowledge to good use.
As part of Coles Group, Liquorland is your local convenience liquor store. We make shopping for great beverages easy with a great range of local and imported brands. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
Good things you need
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To know your stuff, as you enjoy engaging with customers you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- While experience is good, in the end it will be your personality and passion for the liquor industry that will set you apart
- The ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and will be able to carry out moderate to heavy lifting up to 17kg and reaching of the stock
- As this is a casual position, it will require you to be available to work approximately 9 to 15 hours per week (including weeknights and weekends)
Please note that an accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate is a legal requirement for employment selling liquor in Australia. (In some states this accredited RSA may be State-specific and not the nationally accredited training.)
Join a big team, get big benefits. You can look forward to great discounts across all our supermarkets and brands, and even a chance to taste-test new products. You’re also stepping into a culture that truly values what you do and celebrates your success. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us (and our corny food puns), then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!