Job Title : Business Process Owner - People & CultureLocation : MelbourneCompany : Origin Energy Services LtdSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
- 12 month Limited-term contract based in Melbourne
- Lead process support and change within an ASX listed business
- Work on industry leading projects that support an organisation of 5,000 plus
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
The Process & Experience team in this multi-faceted position and support Origin’s progressive and premier People & Culture function. Reporting to the Head of Process & Experience, this role forms a central part of core services and will encompass both technical and customer service expertise to lead and improve processes behind service delivery. You will partner closely with Service Owners to optimise processes, efficiency and effectiveness. This is your chance to make a valuable contribution to the employee/manager experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new and unique ways to align multiple people levers to employee and manager experience
- Working with the Solution Design and COE teams to design simple processes and elite user experiences
- Assisting the Change Manager in identifying organisational change and the impact on employee experience
- Working with the Data Stream in defining data migration requirements, cleansing and augmentation of data and development of reconciliation procedures
- Ensuring that testing is delivered to ensure people solutions will be implemented smoothly and efficiently
Is This You?
You’ll need to be entrepreneurial, technically astute and analytical. You will be creatively minded and solution focused with the ability to mediate between different views and recognise conflict between ideas as an opportunity to debate the right solution.
To be considered you will:
- Be a qualified Business Analyst with experience within a P&C/HR function or supporting IT Solutions
- Have deep process & experience expertise and broad knowledge of business processes, data and system functionality to provide input into solution design
- Have the ability to generate and gather raw data on processes and analyse the results to identify trends
- Have prior success in Root cause analysis and process solution design
- Have experience in Process/LEAN mapping, continuous improvement and delivering operational excellence
- Have previous demonstrated success in improving the employee experience in a large enterprise environment
- Have prior experience with SAP SuccessFactors People Central is preferred
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Our People and Culture team supports Origin's team of more than 5,300 people supporting our diverse operations across Australia and the Pacific. We’re continuing to transform the way we support our people and leaders – across the entire employee journey - to create a great place to work. Ultimately, we want to create a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment where every person can grow and be supported by simple and seamless employee experiences.
We’re looking for passionate, accountable and forward-thinking people, who are excited by the challenge of supporting our cultural change and creating one of the leading workplaces in Australia.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au