Job Title : Retail Postage SorterLocation : Willoughby NSWCompany : Australia PostSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08Job no: 53670129
Brand: Australia Post
Categories: Retail & Customer Service
Work type: Permanent Part Time
- Competitive hourly rate + 12% super
- Willoughby Post Office
- Part Time Opportunity
About your new company:
Every year, all over Australia, around one million customers walk into one of Australia Post’s 4,400 Post Offices. And it’s our retail teams who make sure that every experience they have is a great one.
So if you have not just a knack for great customer service, but a real passion for connecting with people from all walks of life, then you’ve come to the right place.
As a Retail Postage Sorter you will be:
- Available to work 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday 06:00am - 10:00am
- Sorting and coordinating the mail into customers Post Office Boxes
- Sorting larger items/parcels and preparing them for customer collection
- Process deliveries including re directions and reply paid
- Customer service
A bit about you:
- A friendly, reliable and considerate personality – with a real knack for communicating and interacting with others
- A quick learner who can maintain a high standard of work
- Strong memory recall and hand / eye coordination abilities
- The flexibility to stay until the job’s done if need be – and a real desire to help the team.
What’s in it for you?
If successful, you’ll be joining an organisation that encourages diversity and inclusivity. You will have the opportunity to learn from the best in the business and take part in extensive training to develop your skills.
Your new company strives to support its employees by providing growth opportunities within a high functioning and collaborative environment.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. It’s why we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities and cultures, and promote a flexible way of working that enables a genuine work-life balance.
Plus, our unique scale and scope means there are outstanding opportunities for career growth and personal development, whatever your ambitions.
Ready to take the next step in your career?
If you’re excited about the opportunity to be part of a team that is deeply committed to customer service for all Australians, then apply today!
Advertised: 08 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 12 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time