Job Title : Lead Python DeveloperLocation : CampinasCompany : EPAM SystemsSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Software Engineer with 5+ years of strong Python coding experience, experience with Google SDK and decent experience working with Django to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
We accept CVs only in English.
- Working with EPAM team on task prioritization, estimation and delivery
- Streamline the Python development for existing services and applications
- Collaboration with Epic Python Leads (Sync-ups, architecture, MVP, Demos)
- Responsibility for Application/system releases
- 5+ years of strong Python coding experience
- Experience with Google SDK / Zoom / Slack API integrations using Python
- Experience writing Slack Bots
- Decent experience working with Django and web services
- Experience with server-less applications (lambda)
- Really good coding habits (code reviews, pep8 standards for syntax, styling, comments).
- Experience working with Perforce servers (client side)
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
Nice to have
- ServiceDesk / Okta / Jira APIs knowledge
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals