Job Title : Customer Advisor (m/f/d) | temporaryLocation : MetzingenCompany : Hugo BossSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. As the most important interface for our customers, you will demonstrate your passion for our products and act as a brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that provides an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Customer Advisor (m/f/d) | temporary
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
Your are driven by supporting the customers via all communication channels? We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Advisor (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Retail Customer Care team as soon as possible. This is a fixed-term position until January 2022.
What you can expect:
- Supporting our end consumers via all sales and common communication channels
- Independent processing of written and telephone customer inquiries in the first and second level
- Complaint classification and processing
- Some professional experience in customer service and ideally experience in service desk processes
- Good knowledge and safe handling of common hard- and software (MS Windows, MS Office, Browser)
- Good English skills, good French skills or proficiency in other european languages (Spanish, Italian, Dutch)
- High problem-solving competence with a proactive and innovative approach
- Confident, attentive and customer-oriented presence on the telephone
- Your focus is customer satisfaction, strong service and offering consumer oriented solutions
- Willingness to work in shifts (Monday - Saturday)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.