Job Title : Global Workgroup Manager (all genders welcome)Location : LingenCompany : ROSEN GroupSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a
Global Workgroup Manager (all genders welcome)
In this position you will be managing and coordinating different, regionally managed data evaluation teams, located in North America & Europe, to provide - on a global scale - capacity planning and ensure an effective and efficient business execution.
The teams that you will be managing are having the task to analyze data, collected by our in-house developed and manufactured inspection tools, and those teams produce the technical inspection reports, which are provided to our clients worldwide as a main element of our service’s product.
- Optimization of utilization of all global personnel assigned and thus to achieve the best output with a given amount of personnel by flexibly using them for global project demands
- Effective provision of the right personnel in order to assure an efficient process execution in alignment with global priorities of business requirements.
- Managing global hiring in cooperation with local management and back office to meet demand of the globally occurring workload
- Driving the qualification process, in cooperation with local teams
- Strategic resource planning and capacity forecast
- Continuous improvement of the capabilities of all resources as needed to meet the process requirements especially ensuring that assigned employees are trained and qualified to do their duty and tasks on a level which allows for individual as well as global flexibility
- Ensuring that relevant knowledge is maintained up to date in the relevant documentation and systems
- First point of contact for business management on related activities, e.g. progress update, clarifications, escalation.
- In coordination with local workgroup leads: personnel planning; personnel development; Personnel performance evaluation
- Provision of the required infrastructure
- Identification and development of key performance indicators
- Excellent coordination and management skills
- Very good communication skills & empathy
- Stress resistance & assertiveness (ability to manage expectations of different stakeholders)
- Proven leadership skills
- Solution orientated attitude and result driven
- Technical background of pipeline inspection technologies & corresponding data analysis will be an asset, but not mandatory.
- Successfully completed education or university degree
- Several years of professional experience
- The ability and flexibility to travel
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- A high sense of responsibility and the willingness to break new ground
- Development and career opportunities with a global, innovative and family-oriented corporate group with family character
- An open corporate culture that encourages the contribution of your own ideas and opinions
- A collegial, helpful team
- A modern and safe workplace
- Versatile and varied responsibilities
- Flextime accounts for all employees
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Employer-funded pension
- Company Restaurant
- Daily fresh fruit
- Various in-house sports activities (Qualitrain)
- MPP – attractive IT leasing offers for private use
- Compatibility of work and family through our company-owned bilingual day care center ROKIDS as well as our bilingual elementary school ROBIGS (optional: day care during the holidays)
More information about the ROSEN Group in Lingen (Ems) please click here: