Job Title : CERTIFYING TECHNICIAN CAT B1 (M/F/X)Location : SchkeuditzCompany : DHL ExpressSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team.
You like to know more: logistics.dhl/eat-leipzig
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH (EAT) is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL Group. It is an aircraft maintenance company as well as a cargo airline. The fleet of EAT Leipzig consists of 34 aircraft, including Airbus A300-600, A330-200 and Boeing 757. At present, destinations in Europe, Africa, North America and the Middle East are approached. The company currently employs approximately 940 staff at its bases at Leipzig/Halle airport and in Brussels.
YOUR TASKS We are looking for a motivated and responsible Aircraft Technician CAT B1 (m/f/x) to perform the following tasks:
- Maintenance and repair of wide body aircrafts and aircraft parts in the scope of Line- and Base Maintenance
- Analyses of disorders and debugging
- Change of defective parts and fluids
- Testing of operability of control and steering unit, landing gear, hydraulic systems, engines and breaks, etc.
- Testing of aircrafts and aircraft parts
- Inspection and approval of aircraft after maintenance work on structure, engines and mechanical systems within the specified internal qualifications
- Documentation of all executed tasks
- Finished apprenticeship as an aircraft mechanic maintenance or engines
- Aircraft Maintenance License “Certifying Staff” by EASA Part-66 Category B1
- Accurate and conscientious attitude of work
- Good English and German language skills
- Willingness to work into teams
- Willingness to work in shifts and on weekends
- An exciting and challenging task in an international working environment
- Permanent job in tangible corporate culture
- Opportunities for development
- Group-wide employee campaigns and health promotion offers
- 24h staff canteen and free drinks
- Job Ticket