Job Title : Intern Customer Success Management (m/w/x)Location : MünchenCompany : Celonis SESalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern Customer Success Management (m/w/x). As a member of our Customer Success Team you will turn every process mining project into a success story. In doing so, you will support our customers in their strategic orientation and overall objectives, derive concrete recommendations for action and advise them on the design and implementation of a suitable organizational form. You competently address the individual needs and industry-specific requirements of our customers - and never lose sight of industry-standard KPIs, such as retention, expansion or NPS (Net Promoter Score). You will create presentations and organize workshops for our clients and inspire with your creativity by wrapping customer stories in exciting stories. Additionally, you will also be taken to the customer and gain valuable experience in workshops and appointments.YOU...
- ... are studying business administration, business information, or similar
- ... have ideally already gained some experience in the field of consulting
- ... have fun with customer contact and their advice
- ... you are characterized by excellent communication skills and a confident manner
- ... you are passionate about project management and never lose sight of project goals, even during "crunch time"
- ... conjure up easily readable texts and can present complex technical issues in a simple and understandable way
- ... bring an affinity for Big Data and Process Mining
- ... are extremely committed, dynamic and visionary
- ... are at best available from April 2021 onwards for at least 4-6 months in full-time with the possibility to switch into a working student position afterwards
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- ... are looking forward to your application!
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.