Job Title : Sales Associate - ParisLocation : Paris (75)Company : Axel ArigatoSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
Born in 2014 by Creative Director, Max Svärdh and CEO, Albin Johansson, Axel Arigato is a Sweden based contemporary brand that started from an Instagram page and an idea to break into the footwear market. With deep roots in music, art, architecture and what is contemporary, Axel Arigato has defined itself by offering more than a product. It has been created to leave an experience at the front of mind, whether it’s via stores, online or through events. Axel Arigato currently has 6 stores, including London, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Gothenburg with more pending. Expanding from 2 people to now hiring over 75 members of staff in 5 years, Axel Arigato also operates a subsidiary office in London. Join us! We are looking for a passionate Sales Associate– Full time, to join our team in Paris. Our Flagship store is located in Le Marais. The Sales Associates are responsible for handling excellent customer service, increasing brand knowledge, executing visual standards and driving sales and other performance goals set for the store together with the Store Manager. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to work for an exciting brand. Key Responsibilities:
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service in line with the company’s expectations.
- Follow strictly the company’s retail manuals.
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- To uphold clear and concise communication with all departments, colleagues and staff.
- To continuously build and maintain customer relationships
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- To assist in stocktaking.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- To know your city and the social movements within it. To use this information as a tool during the customer service ceremony.
- To be aware of daily sales targets, KPI goals and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- Work in and promote a team-oriented environment that can have fun whilst remaining professional.
- To take responsibility for own actions whilst showcasing a positive attitude.
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
- Put customers at ease when dealing with complaints and be seen to go the extra mile.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be in line with company standards.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Representative role
- To participate in customer store events if deemed necessary.
- Prior sales experience in retail is a must
- Sales experience with high-end retail brands is an advantage.
- Strong selling techniques and excellent customer service skills.
- Passionate about Axel Arigato products and brand.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work productively and take initiative.
- Works well with others and is a good team player.
- Great communication skills with a social and outgoing personality.
- Have a humble approach and contribute to a good team spirit.
- Be open to new things and receptive to constant development.
- Willing to work flexible hours and availability as per business needs.
Salary: According to agreement
Starting date: According to agreement
Apply by submitting your CV and a brief statement of why you are the perfect fit for this position in English.
We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.