Job Title : Key Account Manager, PerformanceLocation : Paris 15e (75)Company : New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.Salary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
To manage and deliver sales goals for defined Regional and National Key Accounts.
To take responsibility for sales and margins for defined Key Accounts.
To build long term, sustainable relationships with Key Accounts.
This role can be based in Paris or Lille starting June 2021. ResponsabilitÃ©s: MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Produce strategic plan for each Key Account.
- Build long term, sustainable relationships with Key Accounts and ensure multi level contact.
- Responsibility for Key Accounts’ sales and product forecasting - monthly and seasonally by account by style.
- Forecast monthly orderbook conversion on a weekly basis by account.
- Deliver sales targets.
- Develop action plans to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual goals and to rectify sales gaps.
- Work with Customer Services/Key Account Co-ordinator to maximise service levels.
- Provide structured monthly feedback on product to Marketing Department and Line Manager.
- Work closely with Finance/Credit Control to resolve payment issues.
- Effectively manage order book from sales order to on time delivery – Including order recon ciliation, price checks, order tracker, order phasing etc.
- Spend at least 65% of time with Regional and National Key Accounts either directly presenting at the buying office or visiting stores and doing store checks.
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop specific budget co-op activities with targeted Key Accounts.
- To Obtain Weekly sell through data from accounts and act on the data provided.
- To attend both footwear and apparel PLP’s twice a year.
- Create a product assortment plan for each account across all categories in line with account and brand strategies.
- Internal – Sales Team, Customer Services, Marketing, Product Footwear and Apparel, Supply Chain, Finance, Demand Planning
- External – Key Accounts (multi level)
- Graduate Calibre (degree in Business Administration or other commercial background useful).
- At least 3 years practical experience as a Sales Representative or Field Agent in the Sport, Fashion or FMCG industry, or retail experience at buying/merchandising level.
- Familiar with forecasts and sales planning.
- Good knowledge of the sports market and the requirements of Key Accounts.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- High affinity to the brand, interest in sports.
- Strong sales and customer orientation.
- Excellent influencing skills
- Sensitive in handling Key Accounts and communicating with different levels.
- Planning and organisational ability
- Understanding of operational requirements internally and externally
- Team player