Job Title : Digital Marketing Junior SpecialistLocation : JakartaCompany : GO-JEKSalary : Open Date : 2021-01-20Close Date : 2021-03-20About the Role
If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly-analytical team and an opportunity to hone in on your digital marketing skills, look no further. As our Junior Digital Marketing Specialist for the Digital Media Team, you will be handed the reins in managing digital advertising for Gojek. Along with assisting with the execution of all digital marketing activities, you will be in charge of planning, optimizing, analyzing, and turning data into insights, and insights into actions that assist stakeholders with decision making. Working closely with the GoFood & GoMart teams, you will foster growth for their products by providing them with the best digital solutions & effective digital advertising in line with their vision and endeavors.
What You Will Do
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities using ads platform including social media or other display advertising campaigns
- Work with internal product marketing team (e.g. Go-Food & Go-Pay); be their partner and suggest best digital solutions to grow their products (increase repeat orders, churn prevention, cross selling, and others)
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to be more efficient in Cost Per Metrics, such as lower Cost Per Order, and Cost Per Click
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals metrics, identify trends and insights, and give recommendations for the next campaigns
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing
- Fresh graduates with internship or work experience in digital advertising are welcome to apply
- An understanding of the concept of funnel marketing and its application in digital ad platforms
- Knowledge in digital ad metrics to measure each marketing funnel performance
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Able to communicate ideas clearly and effectively
- Skilled with data & analysis to generate reports and insights; able to handle repetitive tasks; proficient at Excel and Google Sheets
- Proficient in SQL, mobile attribution tools (e.g. Appslyer), or Google Data Studio is an advantage
Our GoFood & GoMart Digital Marketing Team is part of the larger Gojek Marketing team that oversees all digital marketing strategies and executions for both the local and global market. As digital marketers, we are in charge of engaging and influencing customers at various stages of the funnel. This team specializes in consulting the Product Marketing team in marketing activities, including planning and executing all digital acquisition activities (mobile app install) using ad platforms like SEM, social media, display advertising campaigns and affiliate marketing.
We are a tight-knit group made up of social media fanatics, avid coffee drinkers, and amateur gamers. We work hard and play hard, and believe it or not, we actually enjoy each other’s company!
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.