Job Title : Key Account ManagerLocation : JakartaCompany : GSKSalary : Open Date : 2021-09-17Close Date : 2022-01-17Site Name: Indonesia - DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Selatan
Posted Date: Sep 16 2021
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GSK has been operating and grown substantially both in its infrastructure, business operations as well as talent base spreading across its four business entities – Pharmaceuticals & Vaccines, Consumer Healthcare, and Quality Supply Chain.
We are currently looking for an experienced Key Account Manager who is accountable contribute to the sales development of GSK proposing and executing partnerships with key partners, in compliance with sales and marketing strategy.
- Conduct the process of identifying and registering new account as well as developing and negotiating on standardization process and promotional & marketing programs in line with the pricing guidelines that deliver growth in order to add potential account, establish, and manage business partnership to grow the business
- Conduct business review and assess the performance of existing account in terms of size/ volume, location, brand, and segmentation on key decision maker to ensure volume target achievement
- Develop Annual Business plans & Key Account Plans with strategic customers to deliver agreed strategic business partnership, not only limited to product standardization and volume target, but also medico-marketing long term initiatives which are aligned with compliance standard that deliver win:win for the customer, GSK and ultimately patient (Patient Focus)
- Effectively aligned and working closely with cross functional teams on key customer needs, account objectives and the resulting as well as implementation plan
- Leverage resources within GSK to deliver the best results in respective accounts
- Establish contacts and develop relationships with Key Accounts and identify the decision-making process and account mapping to ensure leverage of company priorities
We look for people who appreciate the importance of safety and quality and strive to continuously improve our performance and practices. We work in an open and transparent environment so you’ll be someone who treats others with respect and integrity – as you will be treated yourself.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree from any discipline, preferably Science or Business background
- Ideally has previous experience of work experiencing within the pharma industry or in related commercial areas e.g. Business to Business
- Previous key account management experience desirable either within thein pharma industry or outside of pharma e.g. FMCG
- Has experience in marketing or project management is an advantage
- Demonstrate high standards of compliance
- A consistent, demonstrable track record on performance
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, etc. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply online.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.