Job Title : Product Management ExecutiveLocation : TangerangCompany : TravelokaSalary : Open Date : 2021-09-17Close Date : 2022-01-17
- Identify the right audience in owned media placements, leveraging internal or external data points, e.g customer segments, historical media placement performance to increase
- Resourcefully leveraging and strategizing owned media communication with automation and process.
- Responsible for one or more marketing channel(s) account performance metrics, including but not limited to open rate, click rate, opt-out rate, and issue rate
- Able to speak in technical terms to create audience building with stakeholders e.g. data team, engineering team, or product team and provide constructive feedback.
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc analysis across the placements, make recommendations about where to reallocate investments across channels and tactics.
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders to analyze data and previous campaigns to develop a better understanding of market demand, supply, consumer behavior and identify new marketing opportunities
- Able to map the current process into a document and propose the improvement over the time, adaptive to the situation and condition.
- Suggest continuous improvement and optimization in owned media marketing
- Assist Product Marketing team in running / optimizing multi campaigns and projects.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Resourceful, demonstrating ability to execute and achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with data crunching with any analytics tool e.g. basic formula in Excel, basic SQL query
- Strong commercial acumen combined with an uncanny ability to extract and analyse data.
- An insatiable curiosity about the online commerce and platform based industry.
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven, and a self-responsibility for the insights.
- Multitasking, self-driven, able to juggle multiple projects and other responsibilities and at the same time able to clearly prioritize.
- Comfortable working in flexible working hours conditions and occasional traveling.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Data-driven decision making, statistical modelling and business analysis with at least a Bachelors in an analytical discipline (such as Science, Engineering, or Social Science) is a plus.
- Previous experience in translating complex data findings into clear insights, with a knack for storytelling is a major plus