Job Title : Pilot Sales AffiliatesLocation : BandungCompany : ABE IndustriesSalary : Open Date : 2021-11-28Close Date : 2022-03-28
At ABE Industries, we’re passionate about building SaaS that solves real industrial problems, reshapes decision-making by data-driven decisions.
In Indonesia, 72% of facilities still use paper to record their Operation & Maintenance (where globally in 39%) while data is spread across divisions and didn’t fully-consumed impacted to reducing time-to-action, time-to-repair, and time-to-value. Our industries can’t raise with current solutions, high upfront cost & effort, long lead time to deployed resulted in unclear ROI, while need to spread it rapidly to additional use case & applications as well, it will spend the repeatable high cost.
The Pilot Sales Affiliates is one of the bridges we need to solve those problems. They are responsible for delivering ABE's solutions and knowledge to them. They help us build the introduction and deliver our solutions to early adopters. The Pilot Sales Affiliates also served as our representatives to early adopters and accompanied them during the pilot project.
Rigged with a deep knowledge of the solution and its real-world applicability, Pilot Sales Affiliates nurture new relationships and work diligently to build our early adopters. Pilot Sales Affiliates find, evaluate, and fulfill new business opportunities for a targeted organization or region, seeking early adopters whose missions, objectives, and values are aligned with our own. Encouraged by the knowledge that the solutions they deliver are directly impacted to optimize operation flows, increasing factory output, reducing energy consumption, while reducing unnecessary cost, avoiding error-prone, and saving lives of the resources their own.
To build an effective relationship and deliver our solutions to early adopters and accompany them during the pilot project.
You will be responsible for
- Set a pipeline and Generate new leads and business opportunities until getting them started while working closely with our counterparts to determine goals and targets
- In coordination with ABE's leaderships to execute the opportunities and drive a delicate approach in the all-purpose implementation
- Meet early adopters requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain the relationship
- Build a great relationship with the other affiliates and contributes to all efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive
- Legally able to work in Indonesia
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably with coursework in Sales, Marketing, Business, or Equivalent
- 2+ years of Sales experience in B2B sectors, preferably in manufacturing, heavy industries, and/or logistics focus sectors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with analytical, productivity, and reporting tools such as ClickUp, Slack, LinkedIn, etc
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
Contract length: 6 months
Expected Start Date: 12/7/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)