Job Title : Analyst, Dealing Team - Transfer Agency (Graduate)Location : LimerickCompany : Northern Trust Corp.Salary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08About Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve. Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing adjustments to individuals with health conditions and disabilities. If you would benefit from adjustments for any part of the employment process, please inform the recruiter to discuss your individual requirements. We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Role/ Department:Working as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range of Northern Trusts Transfer Agency clients. The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and the Investor Services Centre The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India.
- Support and escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team.
- Day to day client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes.
- Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other TA functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services Centre, Registration, Finance and other internal areas.
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
- Respond to client and investor queries in a timely manner.
- Comply with Regulations and internal Northern Trust policies.
- Relevant college/ University qualifications would be highly desirable.
- A flexible approach to work and being capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Effective verbal reasoning, written communication and numeric skills (Essential).
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & MS Excel
- Proven proactive approach having ownership of issues until resolution
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people. Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater. https://cdn.northerntrust.com/pws/nt/images/careers/awards.jpg
- Campus : New Grad
- Campus Cycle: 2021-22