Job Title : Stockroom Assistant, Full Time - DublinLocation : DublinCompany : JYSKSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
JYSK is excited to open our brand new store in Dublin, Ireland and are now recruiting dedicated and ambitious individuals to build a career with us.
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe. Operating in over 50 countries, JYSK has expanded rapidly from its first store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 2,900 stores worldwide today. Every week, three new JYSK stores open somewhere in the world.
The JYSK business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel at very competitive prices.
Over the next 5 years, JYSK has ambitious growth plans to consolidate its place as one of the leading retailers in UK & Ireland and this is your chance to build your career with us!
You Bring dedication and you…
- efficiently facilitate all incoming and outgoing stock movement
- use IT systems where necessary and finalise all relevant paperwork
- prioritising workloads and managing tasks in an efficient, timely and safe manner
- ensuring excellent standards are maintained throughout the shop floor through accurate replenishment
- report all breakages/shortages
- contribute to the effective operation of the store by supporting your team members and delivering excellent customer service
- ensure all Health & Safety policies & company procedures are complied with
- proactively engage with customers and offer in depth product knowledge
- thrive in a busy and dynamic environment
- have the drive and ambition to build a career at JYSK
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- the opportunity to build your career and grow professionally with us
- the opportunity to build your skills by receiving first-class practical training
- a competitive bonus that rewards great sales and results
- opportunities for development
- a great company culture
- Previous stockroom/warehouse experience necessary
- Is efficient at establishing priorities and managing workloads
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numeric ability and excellent attention to detail
- Basic IT skills in excel/word/outlook
- Must be flexible within the job role
It is critical to our success that we recruit the right people. JYSK is looking for individuals who are hardworking and have great ambitions for the future. If you bring dedication, you will meet possibilities because todays Sales Assistants are our future Store Managers.
Click: ’’I’m Interested’’ NOW if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with constant challenges, performing independently and as part of a team in order to deliver unforgettable experience for our customers and excellent sales for JYSK.
You could be joining the JYSK family sooner than you think!
Your application will be in review within 48 hours. If successful, you will first receive a link to a video interview where you will answer few short questions followed by a link to complete 2 online assessments.
If you have what it takes, within 2 weeks you will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview.
Hourly rate: €10.90 + fantastic store performance related bonus scheme