Job Title : Facilities Administrator - Part TimeLocation : WaterfordCompany : Eurofins Central LaboratorySalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
We are currently seeking a Facilities Administrator to join our group in Dungarvan on a part time basis, the successful candidate would be required on site 5 days a week, working a total of 25 hours.
The purpose of this role is to support the Facilities Department by preforming administrative duties as required by the organisation in an efficient, confidential and quality orientated manner.
- Maintain the Facilities documentation control system to ensure documentation is controlled, distributed and maintained in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure procedures relating to document control system is accurate and revised as needed to maintain on-going compliance of the system.
- Responsible for raising, tracking Purchase Orders on Coupa and for receiving goods for payment of invoices.
- Write and keep updated Facilities documentation, SOPs and work instructions, accurately and legibly and in a timely manner
- Ensure relevant technical and service agreements are on file and it date
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
- Co-ordinate team meetings on a weekly/monthly basis
- Responsible for filing all relevant documentation.
- Undertaking general administration duties including filing, photocopying, faxing, typing etc. as required.
- Archiving all files and documentation as required.
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where appropriate
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Quality oriented with the ability to consistently work to industry and client standards.
- Highly organised, methodical and systematic approach to work
- Passionate about quality
- 1-2 years in a similar administrative position.
- Previous experience is a quality related role would be advantageous.