Job Title : Quality Controller LeadLocation : Ballina, County MayoCompany : Lionbridge TechnologiesSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08Position Title: Quality Controller Lead
The team at Lionbridge Technologies is seeking a Quality Controller Lead to assist in supervising the quality function of a global work-at-home internet-based program. It is a position that requires attention to detail, discipline and motivation as well as deep analytical skills.
The successful candidate will be based on site in our Ballina office and report to the Quality Manager.
- Lead a group of Quality Controllers (QCs) and Senior QCs within the Quality function of the Google program
- Responsibility for direct reports through support, regular feedback and performance management for the identified group, including goal setting and monitoring of performance
- Work closely with the other Leads to communicate deadlines and assist the group with day-to-day functions and answer questions and assist with problems from the team
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires and ensure on the job training is conducted effectively and on time
- Deliver regular reports and results of quality performance and improvement initiatives, as well as escalate any potential issues to the Quality Manager
- Responsibility for the quality of the raters in a primary locale, including responsibility of testing, Quality Reviews and education/training
- Provide educational support through web-based eLearning materials, online video production and webinar hosting, to support performance improvement processes and ensure clear understanding of program guidelines.
Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in Google Search Quality Program is essential
- Customer focused with in-depth knowledge of the performance metrics for the program
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary information
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communications
- Experience in a global multinational work environment
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer