Job Title : Catering AssistantLocation : Dublin, County DublinCompany : AramarkSalary : Open Date : 2021-09-16Close Date : 2022-01-16Our Mission
At Aramark, our mission is to enrich and nourish lives. Every day, we deliver an impact wherever people work, learn, recover and play. And we need talented, energetic, passionate people to help us do it.
Aramark Northern Europe is currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to join our team in Aungier Street Dublin. The successful candidate will be required to ensure that the highest standard of food quality, presentation and service are achieved and maintained at all times.
This is a Full - Time role monday to friday 7.30am - 4pmJob Responsibilities
Service of food and/or beverages to customers to the standards set by Aramark.
- Cleaning duties associated with service and related equipment and/or furniture.
- Preparation of service area and/or service points.
- Correct storage of food items and equipment after service.
- Maintain personal hygiene, appearance, and uniform to company regulations at all times.
- To present an image at all times conducive to good customer relations.
- Comply and assist in the promotion and implementation of the company’s health and safety policy.
- Comply and assist in the promotion and implementation of the company’s equal opportunity policy.
- The job description may be altered from time to time to meet the changing needs and requirements of the company.
High personal standards and attention to detail
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of food hygiene and HACCP
- Keen interest in developing food preparation skills and culinary knowledge
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on the Aramark careers page.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is a leading service and solutions provider within the Northern Europe region. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. Our work strives to contribute to a better world for both people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees, empower healthy consumers, build local communities, source ethically, inclusively and responsibly, operate efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark employs over 16,000 people throughout Northern Europe.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer
WE DREAM. WE DO.