Job Title : GO - Americas - SMO - StaffLocation : Bengaluru, KarnatakaCompany : Ernst & YoungSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
The GCR team comprises over 225 dynamic individuals spread across 13 countries and more than 20 offices. We have specialist tax and finance skill sets spanning the areas of Indirect Tax Compliance, Service Management, Direct Tax Compliance & Reporting, Statutory Reporting, Finance BPO, Funds Tax Management, and Payroll. We focus on supporting our clients in managing their compliance and reporting requirements, centrally and locally, and delivering on their transformation agendas. We are a team which embraces diversity and inclusion with a mix of cultures, nationalities and backgrounds. We believe this makes us perfectly suited to the global environment in which we work.
We deploy strong multi-skilled teams working seamlessly across countries and service lines, with major hubs
Job purpose: Structure:
- Understand the functioning of the engagement tools and client ERP systems involved in global service delivery
- Work with the EY tax teams and understand their current data requirements and fulfill their data needs
- Work on documenting the current process from the EY tax teams with process maps with details at Level 5
- Good communication skills to conduct trainings and process demos
- Publishing weekly reports to the leadership displaying the progress of the project
- Working knowledge on reviewing TB , preparing fixed asset registers and posting entries into accounting systems
Technical skills requirements:
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferably Commerce or Business management
- 2 – 3 years experience of working in a multi-cultural and team environment You will need to:
- Have effective communication skills - both written and oral.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
- Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Visio - working knowledge of MS office.
- Proficient in ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, Essbase, Sabrix etc, SQL skills will be an advantage.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.