Job Title : Communications Manager Location : Cologno MonzeseCompany : Johnson & JohnsonSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08Job Description
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 134,000 people work in 260 companies of the Group, located in more than 90 countries across the world. In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
For its Head office in Cologno Monzese (Milan, Italy), Janssen Italy is seeking a COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER to be hired on a Permanent Contract, reporting directly to the Communication & Public Affairs Lead Italy.
As Communications Manager, he/she will develop and implement communication strategies around our Corporate and Disease Area Strongholds. In close collaboration with the internal teams, he/she will manage external media agencies to expand our presence through various channels including social media.
He/she will be part of the Corporate and Therapeutic Areas Collaborate networks and will work closely with our EMEA regional communication colleagues.
Assets for his/her success in this new role in our Comm and Public Affairs team are:
- Master’s degree in Public Relations (PR) and Communication
- At least 5 years of experience in comms, brand and product communication
- A relevant experience in Healthcare is strongly required
- Experience in Pharma companies is preferred
- Digital communication expertise
- Fluency in oral/written English.
- Great strong “can do” attitude, great energy and accountability levels.