Job Title : Junior Brand ManagerLocation : Mazzo MilaneseCompany : The Kraft Heinz CompanySalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
Junior Brand Manager
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Junior Brand Manager, based in Milan, to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Junior Brand Manager lies within the Italian Business Unit. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level and you will be reporting into an experienced Senior Brand Manager. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal and external senior stakeholders. Rolling out the marketing strategy of our beloved brands and being an active part in activations and innovation projects will be our primary responsibilities.
About the position
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Acting as commercial project leader for innovation & renovation projects from idea to execution; executing and tracking of recently launched innovations;
- Understand consumers’ needs and identify relevant insights;
- Develop a winning marketing strategy and the respective product & activation plans;
- Supporting on the definition of the Country long term and annual plans;
- Working on the creation/coordination of ATL and BTL activities;
- Closely cooperate with international Marketing Teams, the local Trade Marketing, Sales and Finance;
- Work on the Media Plan and Brand Strategy for the assigned categories;
- Tight control of allocated marketing budget;
- Monitor competitive activities.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Education: Relevant degree in management, marketing or economics
- Work Experience: 3 years of experience in Marketing and Trade marketing in similar
- Languages: business fluent English
- Great command of Microsoft Suite (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Consumer focused
What we offer you
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A dynamic and supportive culture, promoting work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- A competitive salary, many benefits and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
- Segrate, Milan