Job Title : Admin Support Officer - CollectionLocation : Kuala LumpurCompany : OCBC BankSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08Financial
- Manage relevant tasks assigned to meet team’s monthly SP and write-back target.
- Ensure in compliance with all internal and external policies / guidelines i.e. attending compulsory training, comply to block leave policy etc.
- Ensure satisfactory rating on all audits.
- Ensure daily processing in accordance to Department Operating Instruction (DOI) and highlight if any discrepancy / gap / non-compliance found.
- Ensure all assigned Admin processes (refer to latest task list communicated) are timely executed with nil backlogs and accurately.
- Provide accurate daily, weekly and monthly report within timeline given.
- Continuously to seek alternatives in improving overall workflows.
- To assist, support and perform any ad-hoc projects / tasks assigned by Admin Support Manager / Unit Head / Head of Department.
- Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude together with initiative; and able to work independently
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Words, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Degree or Diploma
- Preferably with relevant working experience
Primary Location: Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur Job: Collections Organization: MAL RiskMgt - Collection Schedule: Permanent : Full-time Job Posting: 08-Apr-2021, 12:22:15 AM