Job Title : Material AdminLocation : MalaysiaCompany : MicronSalary : Open Date : 2021-09-17Close Date : 2022-01-17Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR935 Material Admin
Responsibilities & Task :
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with high mix and high volume, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies
- Ensure all ESD toolings are ESD buy off done, and control all toolings in the line to be ESD cheked.
- Manage a group of operators for material plan/issuance/ storage and withdrawal.
- Min Diploma
- Min 2 years working experiencein manufacturing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.