Job Title : HR CoordinatorLocation : Auckland City, AucklandCompany : KPMGSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
KPMG New Zealand is part of the international KPMG network and one of the world's leading professional services organisations. We provide audit, tax, and advisory services to individuals, SMEs, multi-nationals and government agencies.
We are proud of our reputation for values-driven behaviour, and strong staff engagement anchored in a clearly articulated vision for the firm of "fuelling NZ's prosperity." In order to deliver on this vision the firm must attract, develop and retain the very best people, and create a workplace environment in which everyone is able to flourish.
The People Performance and Culture (PPC) team is responsible for providing the full range of human resource advisory, talent and resourcing, and learning and development services, and has a vital role to play in supporting the firm to build better business leaders and enable a world-class people experience. The opportunity:
- This role is responsible for providing high quality administrative support to the People, Performance and Culture (PPC) team in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. It is a busy role that works within a support team focused upon delivering high quality, client-focused services with an emphasis on continuous improvement, innovation and problem solving which enables the success of the wider PPC team to the business.
- Provide top notch administration services and general support covering the following areas:
- Respond to internal queries by email, phone and in person
- Create and format emails, letters and business documents
- Process system updates
- Regular report creation and analysis
- Proactively resolve issues and making future-proofing improvements
- Coordinate team activities and events
- Take an innovative approach to streamlining processes and improving service offering
- Work collaboratively to share knowledge, skills and experience
- 2-3 years solid admin experience
- Outstanding administration, planning and organisation skills - with the ability to determine priorities and work to deadlines
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of people
- Advanced business application skills (including as a minimum Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Innovative, solution-focused and a high level of initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive, can-do attitude with a flexible approach to work and ability to work additional hours if required
- Articulate and clear written communication skills
- Able to work effectively within a team
- Continuously strives for personal development, open to feedback, openly and honestly offers constructive and effective feedback to others.