Job Title : Head of Agency & Ecosystem, Large Customer SalesLocation : Auckland City, AucklandCompany : GoogleSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from New Zealand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of sales experience in marketing technology, advertising, or online media sales, with emphasis on new business.
- Experience driving new business development in a technology or advertising industry.
- Experience with sales team operations and sales leadership: portfolio management, team building, Key Performance Indicator measurement, execution.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver business strategies and relationships sustainable in the short and long-term.
- Ability to exhibit thought leadership, as demonstrated by industry expertise, an ability to influence, and high executive functioning.
- Ability to model and coach sales behaviors including: C-level engagement, effective questioning, objection handling, competitive selling, closing agreements, building pipeline.
- Excellent analytical skills to assess performance. Ability to develop actionable insights to capture/cultivate opportunities.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, as focus on the advertising and broader partner ecosystem in New Zealand increases, you will lead the Agency and Ecosystem strategy for the New Zealand business from development to execution. You’ll lead and coach a team of high-performing Agency Leads and sales managers, who use their consultative skills to enable partners to grow and expand Google’s advertiser ecosystem. As the advertising ecosystem in New Zealand changes you must be able to identify future opportunities for Google and ensure our partners are equipped to benefit from Google’s marketing and analytics technology. As part of the Google New Zealand leadership team, you will contribute to the strategy of the business and run the day-to-day operations for the business. You will be an excellent communicator with an ability to drive excellence, and take an analytical approach to sales management.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the vision and strategy for Agency and Ecosystem in New Zealand using data, trends and industry dynamics.
- Define the structure and operating model of the new Agency and Ecosystem team in New Zealand, considering the key dependencies of the Google Marketing Platform (GMP), Google Customer Sales (GCS), Specialists and Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams.
- Attract, lead, coach, develop and retain a team of partner and sales managers to ensure sustainable new advertiser growth, and high partner satisfaction.
- Liaise with Country Director, LCS Team Lead, GCS Sales Lead, GMP, sales teams and Marketing teams on annual and quarterly plans.
- Support the delivery of the premium media strategy in the New Zealand market and be responsible for the delivery of business objectives for third-party media that Google represents via agency partners.