Job Title : Spark Representatives- Auckland, Hamilton, ChristchurchLocation : Auckland City, AucklandCompany : Spark New ZealandSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
At Spark, we're proud of helping all New Zealand win big in a digital world. As part of fulfilling our purpose, we are embarking on a journey and a new way of working called Unified Frontline, with the overarching ambition that our people are unified in their customer obsession and can provide a consistent customer experience across all ways that we interact with our customers.
This is where you come in! We are on the lookout for amazing individuals to join us on this journey.
As a Spark Representative, I am someone who:
- Is truly customer obsessed by putting them at the centre of everything we do.
- Loves a variety of work and strives for continuous development.
- Has a passion for working day-to-day within a team that thrives off sharing knowledge and expertise (to support a culture of continuous learning, where you learn from others and they learn from you).
- Exuding passion and energy to foster enthusiasm among the team in bringing Unified Frontline's vision to life.
- Is adaptable and flexible to changes as we evolve through Unified Frontline, as a team and as a business.
What will this look like for you?
- When you join Spark, we will kickstart your career with us by upskilling you in what we call the 'universal skillset' which is will provide you with the foundation of knowledge and skills to interact with a customer regardless of how they choose to get in touch with us. From there, you will be able to learn on the job, and apply your learnings to what we refer to as a 'touchpoint' (the way we interact with our customers) such as retail or contact centre.
- You will start with one form of interacting with a customer. However, the amazing thing is, once you build your confidence and hunger for development, you will be able to move onto another touchpoint.
- The team you will work with is made up of customer-obsessed people who are also self-driving their own learning. This means that while showing up for our customers consistently, and you can lean on your team members to support you to ensure you can provide that end-to-end customer service.
This will mean that we can provide our customers with world-class service by flowing to where the customer needs us, through the channel of their choice. This will further your sales career giving you incredible opportunities to grow and develop your career and skillset with us.
At Spark, we are a 7 day a week business with a very diverse customer base so there is a need for flexibility and embracing what it takes to support our people and customers. With that, there will be a need at times to be adaptable in terms of working across different Spark locations and different rosters/schedules.
If you have previous customer service or sales experience, love technology, thrive in a fast pace environment, and can connect with a diverse range of people, you could be just the person we are looking for.
Not only are we customer inspired but we're also about making you feel valued and appreciated. That is why we have put in place a competitive salary and commission, and generous staff benefits.
Feel like being world-class? We need people like you to make it happen,apply today.
Note: When you apply, you may receive a short text-based survey as part of our recruitment process, to help keep your application moving, please complete the survey as promptly as you can.
Reference # 34585
Posted on 08 Apr 2021
Closes on 11 Apr 2021
Location(s) Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton
Expertise Call Centre, Retail, Sales
Job level(s) Entry, Graduate, Experienced
Work type(s) Permanent full-time