Job Title : Associate - Corporate Actions (Quezon City)Location : National Capital Region, PhilippinesCompany : HSBCSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-07Close Date : 2021-06-07
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), weâre leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If youâre looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued youâll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Associate - Settlements Operations.
- Run system reports and receive depositary reports via SWIFT, post etc. concerning Corporate Actions.
- Review reports to ensure all corporate actions have been received.
- Send instructions to depositories where required ensuring deadline dates are met.
- Log all new Corporate Actions from various sources in Bankâs Corporate Actions system.
- Monitor outstanding Corporate Actions to ensure timely completion.
- Investigation of securities and cash reconciliation differences.
- Investigation Corporate Actions queries and errors
- In depth knowledge of products, processes and procedures for Corporate Actions across entities.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent numerical abilities
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Considerable flexibility in working varying shifts to support European business hours, which will normally be from around 4.00 pm â 01.00 am
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
Youâll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.â
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing Philippines***