Job Title : Occupational Health - Data Entry RepresentativeLocation : TaguigCompany : AbbottSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08Responsibilities
- Identify the type of medical document that has been received and data enter pertinent information from the document.
- Determine if documents are complete and clearly communicate what is missing when incomplete documents have been received.
- Consistently meet productivity and quality expectations.
- Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding patient and company confidentiality (HIPAA)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completed at least 2 years in College or with an Associate or Bachelorâs Degree
- Data entry experience in a high-volume, batch-oriented environment is preferred; the ideal candidate will also possess a typing speed of at least 60 wpm.