Job Title : Customer Success SpecialistLocation : ManilaCompany : WideOutSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08Customer Success Specialist have the following responsibilities focusing on supporting the clientâs internal team for the projects below:
I. Aperture Administrative Support
- Provide support for Aperture user setup and other ongoing âback-endâ activities that are managed and largely executed through client's admin tool; these include:
- Provision access to new users.
- Create custom âtagsâ, based on provided list of HCP or HCOs (or other
provided lists, and regional / territory-based tags.
- Update and refresh âtagsâ on an ongoing basis as needed.
- Entity resolution 1.0
- Identify the NPI number for a given list of HCPs (healthcare professionals),
- Identify the client tool HCO (healthcare organization) for a given list of HCOs, which may be customer provided or from other third-party sources.
- Entity resolution 2.0
- Identify all potential client tool HCOs that are part of, or affiliated to, a given health system, hospital, or group practice
- Community/academic designation
- Designating HCOs as community / academic based on a set of criteria, and creating tags on client tool, across multiple TAs
- Designating HCPs as community / academic based on primary HCO affiliation, and creating tags on client tool
- Geographical territory designation
- Mapping all HCPs and HCOs to clients territories based on zip, and creating all tags on Aperture and sharing with appropriate users
- knowledge in translating healthcare data points from the client through Powerpoint presentation
- Healthcare background with an understanding of healthcare scientific publication and clinical trial activity.
- Graduate of any science course (board passer or non-board passer).
- Registered Nurse - minimum 6 months clinical/staff experience.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong planning and time management skills with a proven track record of meeting deadlines under pressure.
- Able to work in a team environment and can also work independently.
- Amenable to work at night/day shift schedule.