Job Title : AM Sales OperationsLocation : Karachi, SindhCompany : Mondelēz InternationalSalary : Open Date : 2021-05-29Close Date : 2021-09-29Job Description
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will implement the operational capabilities of the business and support the operational elements for the market. You will coordinate route planning, system capabilities and tools management for the sales team.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate and initiate customer and employee master data changes for sales including processing of data.
- Support the implementation of organizational realignments for master data and administrative processes.
- Support the revision/development of relevant sales policies and administrative processes including the provision in suitable media.
- Test for system implementation and system changes working closely with sales as well as various internal departments and external service providers.
- Identify and implement master data simplification opportunities.
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in customer service, logistics or sales support
- Basic knowledge of sales systems and tools (including SAP and MS Excel)
- Solid communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and resolve multiple queries, respond quickly and maintain composure
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.