Job Title : IT OfficerLocation : LisboaCompany : CGI IncSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08Position Description:
We’re currently hiring IT Officer for our amazing team.Your future duties and responsibilities: Paris cost centre management
- Control of the adequate recording of the invoices in accounting, per Nature of expenditure, per Business line…
- Follow up of travel expenses
- Calculation and analysis of the man day rate of Paris site on a monthly basis
- Relationship with Paris Head Office Finance teams
Monthly accounting closure contribution
- Support the WMIS assistants in the monthly accounting closure
Reporting / monitoring
- Challenge the information collected should it be in man days or euro or local currency
- Centralize information and prepare reports or evidences expected for control of second level
- Perform the year to date analysis of the cash costs of the Head Office’s providers in order to prepare the Head Office’s Beneficiaries view, as well as estimation and related explanation of any impact resulting from an allocation key’s or Forex change
- Monitor the expenses and the IT re-invoicing in relationship with the different sites
- Monitor the FTE (Full Time Employee) and HC (Head Counts) figures
- Create, modify and delete budget items (Service level, budget line..) in Anaplan tool.
- Ensure the operational maintenance of Anaplan: backup, Access right management, structure…
- Respond to requests for reports or changes in reports; contribute to studies, benchmarks
- Propose improvements
- Good accounting culture
- Master in Excel, and appetite for new technologies, multi-dimensional analysis cube collaborative tools like Anaplan
- Knowledge of project management and Information Systems (IT)
- Minimum understanding of contracts
- Agile culture in a complexe environnement (multi sites, currency…)
- Autonomous and proactive
- Extremely organized with a pragmatic approach
- Result driven and able to handle and report about budget
- Ability to work with others people in an international context
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to interact with diverse IT teams, managers, and subject matter experts
- Fluent in English and French will be appreciated
- Project Management
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.