Job Title : SaaS Operations EngineerLocation : OeirasCompany : Hewlett Packard EnterpriseSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are driven to innovate, delivering solid solutions to an industry in constant transformation. We believe in the power of collaboration and building long term relationships with our telecommunication customers and partners. Act – Innovate – Partner are the values we live by.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a SaaS Operations Engineer to join us! In this amazing role, you will be primarily responsible for the operation of CMS As a Service solutions according to Service Descriptions and Customer commitments during the period that they are on shift.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will 24x7 eyes on glass on Application/Cloud Monitoring
- You will proactive Monitoring and Management with Cases also received from Customer or Project Teams via standard Support Interfaces
- You will deploy Patches or Configuration Changes as per Support process and R&D recommendation
- You will owns the operational process and maintains up to date documentation
- You will be responsible for all 3rd party application management that are part of CMS ‘as a service’ product
- You will create and deliver to customers on a monthly basis, the performance, capacity and consumption reporting as part of the agreed governance, enabling proper customer invoicing
- For all CMS products ‘as a service’ hosted on the Public cloud (ie. AWS), the SaaS Operations engineer’s responsibility is to ensure the operations & monitoring of the Public Cloud to assure the SLOs committed to the customer, liaising all the necessary processes with the cloud provider.
- You will perform product SW upgrades to the latest version released by R&D seamless, automatic and with no service disruption to the customer, taking advantage of the CI/CD framework
- You will create Playbooks/Runbooks in close collaboration with R&D with required steps and actions to successfully respond to specific incidents, with a simple step-by-step, top-down approach to implement the appropriate response to incidents
- You will be responsible for the Backup & Restore policy for both Public & Private cloud, ensuring periodic audits to the respective Runbooks
- You have a Bachelor’s/ Master degree and/or equivalent experience or Associate degree holder (technical field).
- You are well versed in core technical competencies (OS, networking, Cloud technologies).
- You have experience in cyber security, being able to perform audits, implement detection measures and suggest improvements
- You can communicate effectively and tactfully to technical level, first- and middle-level management within an organization.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese is mandatory. Spanish is a plus.
- You have strong experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are familiar with cloud technologies (AWS ; Azure ; GCP)
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- You have superior customer service skills.
- You have active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
- You have problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative).
- You have a Technical background or significant technical understanding to communicate with customers and technicians for problem determination and solution implementation.
- You are able to suggest operational efficiencies.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together. #CMSEMEA