Job Title : Sales/Medical RepresentativeLocation : DohaCompany : Barzan Medical SuppliesSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
URGENT REQUIREMENT OF SALES/MED. REPRESENTATIVE
MUST BE IN DOHA WITH TRANSFERRABLE VISA AND WILLING TO JOIN IMMEDIATELY
MUST BE ENTHUSIASTIC, HARD WORKING WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities.
Additional duties as stated below (whenever necessary or asked)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: QAR5,000.00 - QAR7,000.00 per month
- SALES IN MEDICAL FIELD: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Doha (Preferred)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place