Job Title : Road InspectorLocation : DohaCompany : ITALCONSULTSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
- Ensure that all construction works are performed in strict accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Maintain a detailed diary of the day’s work activities, work issues, approved or rejected work, hours of operation, labour and equipment used, and sign at the end of each day as directed by the Site Engineer Road.
- Interface with the public and stakeholders adjacent to the work to mitigate the construction impacts.
- Coordinate with the contractor’s foreman in charge of the work on a daily basis to advise on the proper execution of the work.
- Coordinate with the Work Inspectors (Materials) and arrange for sampling and testing of satisfactorily completed work, and quality assurance testing of suspect materials.
- Coordinate with the Surveyors to check the line and grade of ready work and completed work for conformance with the plans and specifications.
- Report questionable methods of operation by the Contractor to the Senior Work Inspector, the Site Engineer or the Resident Engineer.
- Report to the Senior Work Inspector, the Site Engineer Road any failure of the Contractor to perform the work as per the drawings and specifications.
- Process the Inspection Requests and maintain records of their status.
- Maintain detailed records of work performed by the contractor in case the work is performed on a Day Works basis.
- Act professionally but firm in dealings with the Contractor
Application Deadline: 4/17/2021
Expected Start Date: 4/17/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Roads and Infrastructure: 10 years (Required)
- Diploma (Required)
- Doha (Required)
- Qatar Driving (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place