Job Title : Social Media and Content Creation ManagerLocation : DohaCompany : QNTGCSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
Social Media & Digital Content Manager:
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original copy and creative content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Set and execute on the social media strategy
- Partner closely with the creative team to develop campaigns and promotions
- Write copy that influences, educates, and embodies our brand.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Own all of our social media channels, from planning and producing content to distributing and analyzing results.
- Handle social media calendar.
- Work with the editorial team to craft promotions for new content.
- Build and test original social content in various formats, including video/audio clips, screenshots, charts/graphs, diagrams, tweetstorms, etc.
- Actively track and manage a community of fans and influencers.
- Measure weekly channel and post performance, sharing insights and findings with the marketing team.
- Lead social strategy for larger content campaigns.
- Monitor audience sentiment.
- Research and identify growth opportunities across new platforms, communities, groups, etc.
- Establish and refine brand voice on social
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Requirements Good to have Social Media Manager skills: * You're an excellent communicator who can adapt to multiple channels and formats
- You have at least 3-5 years experience in social media and/or community management, including for high-profile brands or organizations
- Deep expertise as both creator and strategist.
- Managed high-visibility / high-profile accounts or top-tier brands.
- You're intellectually curious and a ruthless prioritizer. We're a new team and building a lot from scratch. You'll be asked to learn a lot – quickly! – think creatively, and prioritize the work that has the biggest impact.
- Self-starter (thrived in startups or built side projects).
- Strong collaborator and effective communicator across all levels.
- Very good judgement: you know when to push and when to play it safe.
- Excellent copywriter and can adapt style and voice across different domains / communities.
- Real passion for social media and a hunger for knowledge / intellectually curious.
- Knowledge of the tech ecosystem.
- Experience with emerging media formats and styles (podcast/audio, short video, live streaming, etc.)
- Optional: You have a portfolio of engaging content you've produced across a variety of social channels
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Expected Start Date: 4/11/2021
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Managment: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Doha (Required)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place