Job Title : Procurement Quality Specialist - Package EquipmentLocation : DohaCompany : NES FircroftSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
Provides Procurement Quality oversight of the EPC Contractor's program for purchase of materials and equipment to verify quality requirements on behalf of COMPANY.
- Reports to the Head of Quality with interface/consultation with Company discipline engineers.
- Position is a full-time, residential quality position initially based in Doha Qatar.
- Coordination of Third Party Inspection Services (TPIS) personnel representing Company.
- This position will be supported by Senior Third Party Inspection Services for Instrument and Electrical scope.
· 10 years project experience including Procurement Quality Surveillance for the delivery of LNG facilities or energy industry projects
· Preferred: Bachelor or Associates Engineering qualification or diploma in a mechanical or electrical discipline
· Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in similar responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects.
· Experience in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interface issues
· Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
· A thorough knowledge of codes and standards and procurement processes related to packaged equipment, Steam Boilers, Heat Recovery Steam Generators, Pressure Equipment, Bulk commodities, Valves, Electrical and Instrumentation.
· Working within a structured Quality Management System essential.
· IRCA Audit Certification beneficial
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.