Job Title : BaristaLocation : DohaCompany : Royal Cup Speciality CoffeeSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-10Close Date : 2021-06-10
Shift in-charge and full responsible for the shop.
· Follow direct task from Head barista.
· Come up with recipe ideas from scratch Plan the menu of Beverages to complement savory items.
· Preparing to open and close the store.
· Preparing, packaging and serving light food and snacks.
· Cleaning work areas, coffee machines, and equipment.
· Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee, preparing and serving
a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and foods
· Take responsibility for checking the quality of the espresso by accurately measuring & recording the grind & dose
· Ensure all drinks are made and served to brand standard.
· Ensure that the calibration is up to standard During the shift.
· Welcoming, Manage customers services and any customers suggestions/complaints.
· To sell & demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering queries & suggesting products to the customer as part of the ordering process. Act on initiative to optimize sales to the customer.
· Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
· Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
· Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
· Observes cleanliness and make sure that everyone is following the food safety hygiene and other health safety standards and the Cleanliness of the store.
· Make sure that the highest customer service is applied by everyone.
· Prepare all beverages according to recipes and following traditional and modern recipes
· Receiving all the home deliveries items and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
· Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the Mangers of low or depleted supplies.
· Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
· Check the quality of material and condition of equipment and devices that we used.
· Ensure the Bar area is always clean and sanitized all the time.
· Maintain up to date knowledge about Coffee Shops and ingredients.
· Create and prepare all Beverages items as required by the business.
· Able to gracefully receive constructive criticism as well as effectively carry out orders.
· Able to remain calm while multi-tasking, as they are often called upon to carry out many different orders simultaneously in a brief amount of time.
· Communicate assistance needed during busy periods.
· Inform Chef of excess foods and desserts items for use in daily specials.
· Inform Food & Beverage service staff of menu specials and out of stock menu items.
· Ensure the quality of the items. This ability to create excellence in your own area of responsibility and to support others as they do the same is vital to the successful operation of the Bar area and to ensure the enjoyment of guests.
· At least 1 years of working experience as Barista in a speciality coffee establishment
· Detail-orientated with a high degree of ethics and obsession with customer service
· Have a passion for coffee and related topics
· Excellent time management skills and ability to self-direct when necessary
· Ability to work well within groups
· Ability to keep a calm, mature, professional demeanor when at all times.
· Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service preferred.
· Training and willingness to continue learning about beverage and Food preparation.
· Exceptional listening and communication skills.
· Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
· Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
· A polite, engaging personality.
· Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
· Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Barista: 1 year (Preferred)
- Doha (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place