Job Title : Ticketing AdministratorLocation : Hybrid remote in London N5Company : Arsenal FCSalary : Open Date : 2022-12-01Close Date : 2023-04-01
We are looking for a Ticketing Administrator to support in the processing, fulfilment and dispatch of approximately 300,000 tickets per year.
You will cover a range of integral duties including communicating with our internal and external stakeholders, and all levels of memberships, while ensuring first class customer service is provided.
Who we are
We are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here.
Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
- Liaise with the senior ticketing team to ensure effective completion of all ticket processing and dispatch requirements.
- Manage the processing of approximately 200,000 tickets for Home (Premium & General Admission (GA)) and Away fixtures, including online bookings for away games, fulfilment and dispatch.
- Manage the processing of Arsenal Women tickets (Premium & GA), for fixtures being played at Emirates Stadium or Borehamwood.
- Communicate with clubs to confirm home and away ticketing allocations.
- Process circa 30,000 Supporters Clubs tickets.
- Effectively managing the production of 90,000 visiting team tickets.
- Responsible for 1st team squad ticketing (via Players Liaison Officer) and staff ticketing via the intranet.
What we are looking for
- Experience working in a high-volume ticketing environment, with access control experience.
- Reacts quickly and flexibly to changing event and operational conditions and demands.
- Delivers a high level of customer service and ensures safety and standards are not compromised.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, and work in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills with people of all levels, and who is always looking to be a team player.
Why choose us
At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of trust and belonging, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- A flexible hybrid working model
- Discounted Arsenal season tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for Everyone
Arsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch.
Disability Confident Leader
We are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form. The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.