Job Title : Retail Sales AssistantLocation : Reading RG1Company : Krispy KremeSalary : Open Date : 2023-03-27Close Date : 2023-07-27
Retail Sales Assistant
Krispy Kreme Benefits:
- Pay: Hourly pay, paid fortnightly
- Contract: There are no zero-hour contracts, everyone receives holiday pay, which varies depending on hours worked, if eligible we will also enrol you in our pension and life assurance schemes.
- Training & Development: No experience needed. If you inspire customer wonder by spreading joy to all, then we will show you how to become a Krispy Kremer, while supporting you with future career development.
- Doughnuts: Free Doughnuts to enjoy as well as hot drinks while on your break. Got something to celebrate, have a box on us to enjoy with family and friends.
- Uniform: We all wear a Krispy Kreme logo T-shirt, and baseball cap, which we provide. You’ll need to be comfortable wearing and providing your own blue jeans and flat non-slip shoes to wear to work daily.
- Perk box gives our employees access to freebies, great discounts both online and instore from well know retailors and supermarket and more.
- WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more for you and your family.
What will I do as a Retail Sales Assistant:
You will work in a customer facing role, as part of a team. Together you will create a fun and safe environment, while maintaining Health and Safety standards. You will operate the till, stock, merchandise, recommend, box, and serve doughnuts, while also making both hot and cold beverages as requested by customers.
What we’re looking for in a Retail Sales Assistant:
- Flexibility to work shifts 30 minutes either side of store opening times, for setting up or closing of duties.
- Excellent availability to work between Monday to Sunday
- Customer focused, team players, who are looking to master their craft, while not taking themselves too seriously
- Excellent work ethic, reliability, coachability and a positive attitude
About Krispy Kreme:
We embrace diversity within our teams, so whether you’re a foodie, drink lover, sport enthusiast, gym bunny, movie buff, history geek, gamer, music fan, book worm, none of the above or all the above, you’ll find a friend here!
Our Doughnuts: We're famous for our amazing doughnuts, but did you know that every Krispy Kreme doughnut is handmade, decorated and delivered fresh daily by one of our awesome team members?
Culture: Our culture is created through our leadership mix, of which there are a dozen (naturally!): Check out our careers page for more information on our Krispy Kreme Culture
Love our planet: Our beautiful, natural world gives us our sugar, cocoa, eggs, milk, coffee, and so much more. Protecting and preserving it is vitally important to us. So, we’re constantly working to reduce our environmental impact and become more sustainable in all we do. Check out our Social Responsibility page for more information.
Doughnut Wait apply today!