Job Title : Assistant Video EditorLocation : Hybrid remote in London N5Company : Arsenal FCSalary : Open Date : 2023-05-10Close Date : 2023-09-10
As Assistant Video Editor you will be a key member of the video team, helping to deliver best-in-class content across all platforms, with a strong eye for detail and knowledge of technology and workflows.
Who we are
We are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here.
Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
- Working with the Production Manager and the wider team of editors to ensure that everything is prepared before the editors start work on a new project.
- Ingesting, managing, documenting, and transcribing media.
- Configuring video pieces for various platforms and ingesting.
- Sourcing library music and stock footage
- Responding to footage requests from across the club and from external media companies.
- In addition to supporting the editing unit, this role will support with editing short packages for broadcast.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in editing media content, preferably in sports.
- Familiarity with editing and media management software and delivery formats across social media and broadcast.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of how to engage with different audiences across the world
- Collaborative mindset
- Some experience of camera operating and producing shoots is a major plus
Why choose us
At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of trust and belonging, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- A flexible hybrid working model
- Discounted Arsenal season tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for Everyone
Arsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch.
Disability Confident Leader
We are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form. The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.