Job Title : Warehouse Co-Worker Nightshift- 24 Hours over 3 DaysLocation : GatesheadCompany : IKEASalary : Open Date : 2023-05-11Close Date : 2023-09-11
IKEA Gateshead are looking to welcome Warehouse Co-Workers to our fantastic & ever-growing in-store Logistics team.
Interviews will be held for successful applicants on Tuesday 23rd May at IKEA Gateshead Customer Restaurant - Information will be supplied by Email Confirmation.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- We are offering permanent contracts & advanced scheduling.
- Your working shifts will be between the hours of 21:30pm and 10 am.
- 24hrs per week working 3 days over 7 and will include weekend working.
- £10.90 basic hourly rate
- An additional £2.25 nightshift allowance for hours worked between 22:00 and 06:00.
- Living Wage Foundation Employer.
- Fork Lift Experience Preferred
Due to Health & Safety regulations, applicants must be over the age of 18.
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS
Our co-workers bring unique ideas and talent to work every day and we offer a variety of benefits that suit their and their family's everyday needs.
- 15% co-worker discount & I-Benefits discount portal helping you save £100’s on High Street retailers
- Free & Confidential Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Portal
- Holiday on Christmas Eve
- Family Friendly policies & benefits
- Commitment to your development throughout your IKEA career, starting on your first day
- Free parking and you can also enjoy a free meal option every shift!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
You care about making a positive impact in the world. We are looking for proactive and energetic individuals, who are not afraid to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment. We are on the lookout for someone who has great communication skills, attention to detail and enables a successful shopping experience for our customers by ensuring that our products are in the right place at the right time.
Togetherness is one of the core values in the IKEA culture, we expect our candidates to be natural team players and problem solvers, this is especially true for our logistics department which is one of the most crucial parts to our stores!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
As part of the logistics team in a store, you will play a key part in the ensuring a smooth customer shopping experience.
- You will be part of the team that unloads our deliveries and be responsible to merchandise the shop floor ready for store opening.
- You will work with our internal systems to ensure that customers have accurate and full stock availability at all times.
- You will ensure a safe working environment for yourself, your co-workers, and our customers.
- We are looking for someone who has good IT skills & a customer service mindset.
- You should have a passion for home furnishing, ambition to grow within IKEA and to help develop others too.
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes the diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognised for our diverse talents.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS INFORMATION
If you have any special requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
First step, please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better.
Second step you will receive notification by e-mail
Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many.
IKEA reserves the right to close a job vacancy earlier than originally advertised.
For any advice or support, email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!