Job Title : Waiter/ WaitressLocation : LondonCompany : Sketch Restaurants & BarsSalary : Open Date : 2023-06-04Close Date : 2023-10-04
4-day week – 3 days off – 44 hours per week + overtime paid
Earnings from £30,000 + overtime (based on 44 hours - £13 per hour)
What does Sketch offer to a Waiter/Waitress?
- Progression to Head Waiter / Head Waitress / Supervisor
- Salary increases (after 6,15,24 months and more)
- Fair pay for every worked hour
- Paid Holiday increase (every year)
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Refer a Friend £500 Bonus program
- Free Staff Food & Drinks – Unlimited
- Uniforms provided and cleaned
- Employee Assistance Program & Support 24h/24h
- Sketch 25% Discount
- Shops discounts on Oxford Street and Regent Street
- Hospitality Discounts in restaurants and bars in London
What is my role as Waiter / Waitress?
The Waiter / Waitress works alongside the Sketch team in one of our 4 restaurants/bars.
The Waiter/Waitress needs to be capable to offer a lively friendly service and support the rest of the team in giving that luxury friendly experience.
We are offering this opportunity in a quality environment respecting employees and plan your development with us.
Previous experience in a full service bar/restaurant is a requirement. Other entry level roles are also available if you do not have that experience.
What is Sketch?
Sketch is a unique place with five restaurants and bars conceived by restaurateur Mourad Mazouz. https://www.instagram.com/sketchlondon/
It was opened in 2002 and has been an internationally recognised name for the food, drinks and experience it offers to guests.
Sketch’s culture is creative and dynamic, innovative, and ambitious.
We value our staff members, coming from diverse backgrounds, and strive to lead the hospitality industry when it comes to working conditions and fair pay.
We offer extensive training to develop our future managers from within to become London future hospitality leaders
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £13.00 per hour
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Loyalty bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person