Job Title : Proof ReaderLocation : StockportCompany : Nextgen360Salary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08
Proof Reader/ Data Administrator - 3 Month Contract
Home working/Head Office (Stockport).
To £25,000 + Benefits
NextGen360 has grown to be one of the UKs largest manufacturers, wholesale distributer and online retailer of vape liquid. Our parent company Stada is a leading global manufacturer of quality pharmaceutical products. NextGen360 supports hundreds of companies around the world with premium vape liquid of outstanding quality and flavour. Reporting into the Packaging Manager, you will be joining a fast- paced business as our interim proof reader with a real opportunity to contribute.
Who are NextGen360?
Due to an increase in volume of work our interim proof reader will ensure that all information has been correctly input onto packaging. This role will primarily require you to proof read packaging artwork files and check techincal information against exsiting data sheets. You will work closely with the designers to ensure any amends are made correclty and then sign off each file as accurate and ready for print. Due to the nature of the product all packaging must be legally compliant, for this reason our packaging must meet regulation and the successful applicant will have a keen eye for detail and accuracy!
- Checking all packaging artwork files to ensure information has been copied over correctly from the designers.
- Providing feedback on each artwork file with any amends or corrections.
- Providing sign off on final artwork for print having checked that all of the correct written and techincal information in-line with regulation and internal requirements is included.
- Assure preceision and consistency of content, messaging, claims, disclaimers, footnotes, trademarks and nutritional information on packaging information.
- Ensure materials are aligned with brand guidelines and recognised editorial standards. Creating data spreadsheets for accurate translation of information onto artwork.
- Additional administration duties to support the team as and when required.
- A high level of proficiency in written English, including spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, and style.
- Previous experience in data administration.
- Ability to multitask and manage projects simultaneously so that critical deadlines are met while preserving high quality.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a cross-functional team.
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft packages including Excel.
- Ideally educated to degree level (BA/BSC)
- Previous proof reading experience and / or previous experience of working with package design.
- Previous experience of working to compliance or editorial standards.
- Multi lingual.
- Knowledge of Adobe Iiustrator and other Adobe software.
Want to join the Team? If this sounds like you , please press apply and submit your details.
Deadline for applications 16th April 21.
NextGen360 are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.