Job Title : Recruiting InternLocation : New YorkCompany : National Debt Relief, LLCSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08Who We're Looking For
National Debt Relief is looking for interns who are eager to learn about recruiting! You'll participate in a 12 week program (20-24 hours per week) that will allow you to immerse yourself in a fast-paced and collaborative environmentâwith exposure to various elements of recruiting and beyond. Youâll learn about recruiting, HR, and a good deal about general organizational dynamics. We're a close-knit group, so a positive, cooperative, can-do attitude and ability to function as part of a team are paramount.
Meet some of our team members!
Principle Duties And Responsibilities
- Utilize our ATS pipeline to identify and source qualified candidates who match the culture we are building at NDR
- Coordinate with recruiting team to screen and schedule interviews
- Assist with direct and indirect recruiting efforts
- Perform administrative tasks and provide additional support to recruiting and HR teams as needed
- Must be a recent graduate or a senior in an accredited undergraduate degree program
- General knowledge or willingness to learn about recruiting initiatives and methods
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work well independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Must be available for a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite (primarily Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
National Debt Relief is one of the countryâs largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, weâre all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.
National Debt Relief is a certified Great Place to WorkÂ®!
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.