Job Title : Customer Success ManagerLocation : New YorkCompany : Riverside.fmSalary : Open Date : 2021-04-08Close Date : 2021-06-08About Riverside
Riverside is a browser-based recording studio. We enable creators and enterprises to remotely record high-quality audio and video. We are a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work, with bright and resourceful people.
Some of our clients are Disney, Hillary Clinton, Marvel, and Verizonmedia.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and positive Customer Success Manager to own and manage a significant book of our enterprise and SMB clients.
You have great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service. You are analytical and have great organizational and multitasking skills.
Youâre a positive individual, self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
If you are passionate about audio/video content creation; If you are data-driven, detail-oriented, and excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful with our product, this is for you.
What will you do?
- Manage a large portfolio of enterprise and SMB accounts with a focus on enablement at scale and value realization, yielding a super high renewal rate
- Assess client health, identify opportunities and risks, and develop strategies to mitigate churn with proactive health plans
- Own and guide your clientsâ onboarding implementation
- Execute business reviews, training, check-in calls, and feature implementation
- Promote clients advocacy and testimonials
- Create recourses that empower our customers
- Manage customer knowledge base:
- Ensure assigned accounts are updated in CRM, interaction with customers is tracked, and technical & business information is accurately recorded
- Promote customerâs needs:
- Work cross-functionally with multiple product, technical and business teams, and customers
- Promote Riverside value:
- Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and know-hows
- Drive renewals and identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- At least 2 years experience working as Customer Success Manager in SaaS
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion to learn the productsâ functionality, and tech-savviness
- Excelling in achieving KPIs and targets
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed
- Strong verbal, written, and visual (presentation) communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute multiple tasks while under pressure
- Ambitious, persistent, and goal-oriented
- Team player
- Availability to work US East Coast business hours
- BA/BSc degree
- Experience with CRM, Intercom, Slack, Web-based technologies - advantage
- Video producing background - advantage