Job Title : Angular LeadLocation : DublinCompany : ettain groupSalary : Open Date : 2021-09-16Close Date : 2022-01-16Job Title: Angular Lead
Location: Remote (EST time zone)
Requirements: Angular 7+, Java, J2EE, 2+ years in a Lead role
Angular Lead Summary
Software Engineering is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company's business objectives. Angular lead with coach and mentor lower lever developers on Angular design and preform Paired Programming. Project consists of building out a new workstream for the innovation team.
Angular Lead Responsibilities
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of industry experience.
- 2+ years of lead experience.
- Proven experience with modern responsive UI development, especially frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Proven experience with Angular v2+ (v7+ preferred)
- Experience working with Java and J2EE web services, especially Spring Boot, is preferred.
- Experience with HCL Commerce, Commerce Search, and/or Apache Solr/Lucene is helpful but not required.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager is helpful but not required.
- Agile framework experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies.
- Angular 7+, Java, J2EE, lead experience
- Benefits? Yes, provided by ettain group
- Remote Workers? Yes, remote workers are being considered
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
For immediate attention please apply online and email Avery Miller at [email protected]
ettain group is a talent solutions company dedicated to matching people with the most relevant employment opportunities in IT, healthcare IT and the digital creative space. Top employers and highly skilled talent throughout the U.S. select ettain group for a better recruitment experience. Our culture empowers teams with the flexibility to deliver a superior candidate experience and client experience using market intelligence. We recruit resources, own projects and manage programs to offer a wide range of IT development and talent solutions to our clients and candidates. To learn more about ettain group visit www.ettaingroup.com . To explore more job opportunities with ettain group, visit www.ettaingroup.com/job-board.aspx